Blissful Temptations Kitchen
Get the kids help you whip up their lunch or dinner with you! What can be more kid friendly than this?! Even the pickiest kids like them!!
PREP 10 mins
COOK 20 mins
READY IN 30 mins
SERVING 4 portions
- 350g skinless & boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1inch pieces
- 200ml full fat laban
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- 1tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1tsp soy sauce
- ¼ tsp sweet paprika
- 100g plain flour
- 1 egg + 1tbsp water, beaten together
- 75g panko breadcrumbs
- 50g Parmesan cheese, grated
- salt & pepper to season
Homemade BBQ sauce:
- 6 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp soy sauce
- 3 drops tabasco (optional)
- Combine your marinade ingredients and soak your chicken for 2 hours covered with cling film in the fridge.
- Place flour in a plate. Beat your egg with water and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine your breadcrumbs and parmesan together in a large plate.
- Remove chicken from the marinade, removing any excess and toss them into your flour. Then dip into the egg mixture and roll in the breadcrumbs.
- Preheat your oven to 200 °C. Grease your baking pan with oil, place your chicken pieces and bake for 18-20 minutes or until the coating is crisp and chicken is fully cooked.
- While the nuggets are baking you can start your dipping sauce.
You may be interested
Blissful Temptations4dministrat0r - Oct 18, 2017
[gallery columns="1" size="large" ids="5222"] PREPARATION 25-30 minutes SERVING Makes 36 triangles Ingredients 400g boneless, skinless chicken – cooked 120g sour…
Summer Gleam with Green Bar4dministrat0r - Oct 18, 2017
As we welcome the bright sunny days of summer, and looking forward to enjoying cold treats in the day and…