Blissful Temptations Kitchen
Get the kids help you whip up their lunch or dinner with you! What can be more kid friendly than this?! Even the pickiest kids like them!!
PREP 10 mins
COOK 20 mins
READY IN 30 mins
SERVING 4 portions
- 350g skinless & boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1inch pieces
- 200ml full fat laban
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- 1tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1tsp soy sauce
- ¼ tsp sweet paprika
- 100g plain flour
- 1 egg + 1tbsp water, beaten together
- 75g panko breadcrumbs
- 50g Parmesan cheese, grated
- salt & pepper to season
Homemade BBQ sauce:
- 6 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp soy sauce
- 3 drops tabasco (optional)
- Combine your marinade ingredients and soak your chicken for 2 hours covered with cling film in the fridge.
- Place flour in a plate. Beat your egg with water and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine your breadcrumbs and parmesan together in a large plate.
- Remove chicken from the marinade, removing any excess and toss them into your flour. Then dip into the egg mixture and roll in the breadcrumbs.
- Preheat your oven to 200 °C. Grease your baking pan with oil, place your chicken pieces and bake for 18-20 minutes or until the coating is crisp and chicken is fully cooked.
- While the nuggets are baking you can start your dipping sauce.
You may be interested
A Chocolatier’s Tale4dministrat0r - Jul 23, 2017
BY ANAAM IKRAM An exciting range of all things chocolate, from pralinoise, bonbons, chocolate bars, lollipops, marshmallow lollies, enrobed nuts,…
Gluten-Free Goodness4dministrat0r - Jul 23, 2017
Literally meaning “cake”, Kayka is a charming and quaint bakery located on the ground floor of Riyadat Mall known for…