Blissful Temptations Kitchen by Reem Fakhro
A classic Italian refreshing dessert with a middle eastern twist. Just a drop of rose water adds an exotic twist. Serve with pink rose petals to make this a light finale to a special meal.
PREP 15-20 mins
SETTING 5 hours
- 5 gelatin leaves
- 450 ml double cream
- 150 ml milk
- 2 Tbsp honey
- Few drops of rose water
- Rose petal leaves to garnish
- Place your gelatin leaves in a bowl with ice and water (make sure your water is cold not at room temp.) Allow your gelatin to soak for 5 minutes.
- Pour the cream, milk, honey in a pot and bring it just to boil, stirring until the honey has dissolved, then take off the heat.
- Drain the water from the gelatin leaves, then add it to your hot mixture, whisking until fully dissolved.
- Add in your rose water, and whisk.
- Pour your mixture into 150 ml glasses or moulds and leave to cool, then place in the fridge to set for 5 hours+.
- To serve, leave desserts in the glasses, or dip the bottom of your moulds in hot water for 10 seconds Loosen the top of the dessert with your fingertips, then invert on to a plate. Holding the mould and plate, wiggle slightly to release the Panna Cotta.
- Decorate with rose petals or even a little Turkish delight.
Riyadat Mall, A’ali
+973 1721 7079
Open daily from 12 pm – 12 am
You may be interested
Blissful Temptations4dministrat0r - Oct 18, 2017
[gallery columns="1" size="large" ids="5222"] PREPARATION 25-30 minutes SERVING Makes 36 triangles Ingredients 400g boneless, skinless chicken – cooked 120g sour…
Summer Gleam with Green Bar4dministrat0r - Oct 18, 2017
As we welcome the bright sunny days of summer, and looking forward to enjoying cold treats in the day and…